- July 2010
- I'm Ron. I enjoy doing stuff with my friends and procrastinating. People often confuse me for one of my brothers, which seems really stupid, yet is oddly understandable as we all have red hair. Though there was this one time some bloke in Diagon Alley thought I was my sister which was really embarassing. I'm also a loyal fan to the Chudley Cannons. More?
If I'm not posting here it means I need to get my shit together. Give me a minute, OK?
- Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Nicknames: Ron, Harry's Wheezy, Weasley, Weasel
Age: You tell me
Birthday: 01 March 1980
Height/Weight: 6'2" / 170lbs
Eyes: Blue and prominent
Long-ishShort and red
Wand: 14 inches, Ash, containing 1 unicorn tail hair
Animal: Pigwidgeon ('Pig') - owl
Affiliations: Gryffindor Quidditch team, Dumbledore's Army, S.P.E.W.
- Likes / Dislikes
- When it comes to people, I generally enjoy the company of those who know how to laugh. People who can appreciate me for who I am, Ron. I really enjoy Quidditch and am enthused with anything having to do with the Chudley Cannons. Chess is also a good time. Sweets are another on my list, and I'd live at Honeydukes if I could. My favourite thing to do is spend time with my friends.
I don't like it when the Cannons lose or when I lose. Worse is when someone hurts my friends - That I really can't cope with. I dislike my freckles and when Moaning Myrtle peers into the Prefect's bathroom. My least favourite thing is the prospect of losing people to Voldemort. I would be a very happy camper if spiders became extinct and if maroon jumpers never existed.
Harry Potter: Best friend since we were eleven. Harry and I have been through hell and high water together, and I wouldn't leave him for the world. Supposedly I'm the 'thing he'd miss most', so that can't be bad either. Stop laughing. He's shorter than I am.
Hermione Granger: Other best friend from school. Very, very smart and logical despite her bossiness that keeps Harry and I in line. Founded S.P.E.W. back in fourth year. Pretty much saved our skins. She also lets me kiss her sometimes.
- Occasionally people try to get in touch with me through ways that aren't this journal. You can chat with me via AIM at
- This is a sock-puppet journal. I am aware of the inconsistencies relating to age and the like, the reasoning behind it to keep the game in the right time. Ron Weasley and all related characters/situations are the property of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Original situations are mine and not worth borrowing at all (they're awful!).
As for who I am, well ... That doesn't really matter, does it?
- viewing most recent entries